Unable to access Graph Studio after Azure redploy

Hi

Not quite sure if this is the right place for this, but the basic gist is I have been running TigerGraph on a Azure VM. I had to redeploy the Azure VM and TigerGraph started behaving oddly afterwards. While all graphs are still there and I can access and execute queries I cannot access Graph Studio. It’s perpetually stuck on the log in screen with the message “Oops! Looks like something went wrong. Please retry later. If problem persists, please contact TigerGraph support team.” I’ve confirmed that all TigerGraph services are running. This probably just me being dumb and having a incorrectly configured setting somewhere but I do not know how to proceed from here.

Can you tell us what setup your went from and then to?
Does “Azure VM” mean a TigerGraph virtual instance from Azure Marketplace, or did you install TigerGraph yourself onto a bare VM?
Did you use GSQL Export --> Import, or move things manually?
What version of TigerGraph are you running?

Its the TigerGraph Enterprise version 3.0.5 offered at the Azure marketplace. Likewise in terms of hardware I used the options recommended in the TigerGraph usage guide (https://docs.tigergraph.com/v/3.0/start/get-started-with-tigergraph/get-started-on-microsoft-azure/get-started-with-tigergraph-enterprise-edition-on-microsoft-azure). I didn’t use GSQL Export or move things manually, the redeploy was conducted via the Azure redeploy feature which automatically migrated the VM to a new host, restarting the machine in the process. So its the same machine throughout, just on a different place.

Came back to this after the weekend and turned the database back on and GraphStudio seems to be working now. Must just have been some stray dumb configuration I’d accidentally set.