Regarding a use case for TigerGraph

Hi Community, I’m a student who has kickstarted her career in Data Analytics and I’ve got a task to accomplish. I want to make a search bar engine for my website and I’m trying to figure out how. The data that we have is quite random and I’m trying to interconnect the keywords that I have so that I can suggest the same in my search bar.
Please help me out if this is possible through TigerGraph.

3 Likes

Hey! Welcome to the TigerGraph community!

I’ve actually been working on incorporating TigerGraph with Bleve search in Golang. I will post the project and library here once it is completed, but I’m happy to walk you through my work thus far and help advise you with your project this Tuesday during Office Hours on the Discord!

3 Likes

Hey, it’ll be great if you could walk me through the same. Please let me know more about this Discord channel, I’ll join.

3 Likes

Hi @srishtigupta!

You can join our Discord server here: TigerGraph

Once you have joined, you can check out our upcoming TigerGraph Graphé sessions (office hours) under the Events section on the top left-hand side of the server.

We host TigerGraph Graphé sessions (office hours) every Tuesday from 7:30 am to 8:30 am PST. We hope to see you there!

If you have any questions about joining, please don’t hesitate to reach out. :tiger:

2 Likes