Here’s your weekly round-up of trending community topics, TigerGraph Graphé, the latest videos, and more!
Trending Community Topic
Check out last week’s Discourse topic with the most views:
Are you knowledgeable on this topic? Don’t hesitate to jump in and help others in the community!
Bring your coffee and talk directly with our engineers every Tuesday on Discord. During Graphé hours, we talk about all things graph, answer questions about graph modeling, GSQL programming, and more!
In Case You Missed It - Fraud Detection with Graph Features and GNN
Join TigerGraph’s Nikita Iserson to learn how graphs are used to uncover fraud!
In this video, we will discuss the following:
- Introduction to TigerGraph
- Fraud Detection Challenges
- Graph Model, Data Exploration, and Investigation
- Visual Rules, Red Flags, and Feature Generation
- TigerGraph Machine Learning Workbench:
- XGBoost with Graph Features
- Graph Neural Network and Explainability
[Thursday, November 3rd] The Best Graph Algorithms to Solve Your Supply Chain Problems
What you will learn:
- Introduction to graph analytics and machine learning on connected data
- How to take your data analytics to the next level by using TigerGraph for:
- Supply chain optimisation
- Risk management with advanced analytics
- Powerful what-if scenarios
- Design and model graph schema for supply chain
- Apply machine learning relevant to the industry of supply chain
[Tuesday, November 29th] Evanta CDO Executive Summit – Chicago
In Person: Chicago
Get together with Chicago’s top CDOs to tackle shared business challenges and critical priorities facing your role today. Participate in this one-day, local program with peer-driven topics and interactive discussions with your true C-level peers.
[Monday, November 28th - Friday, December 2nd] AWS Re:Invent Las Vegas
In Person: Las Vegas
For 10 years, the global cloud community has come together at re:Invent to meet, get inspired, and rethink what’s possible. Join us again this year in Las Vegas for our biggest, most comprehensive, and most vibrant event in cloud computing.
Kaggle Trending Datasets
Reviews for Hotels Worldwide (Booking.com)
Insights into What Travelers Think
Chemicals in Cosmetics: What’s Really in Yours?
Companies, brands, product names, and primary categories
Company’s Ideal Customers | Marketing Strategy
Analysis of company’s ideal customers