Here’s your weekly round-up of new TigerGraph tools, Developer Spotlight, upcoming events, and more!
TigerGraph Announces Commitment to Support openCypher in GSQL
We’re excited to announce our commitment to supporting openCypher, giving developers more choices to build or migrate graph applications to TigerGraph’s scalable, secure, and fully managed graph database platform.
Our openCypher-to-GSQL translation tool is now available! Check it out HERE.
Trending Community Topic
Check out last week’s Discourse topic with the most views:
Are you knowledgeable on this topic? Don’t hesitate to jump in and help others in the community!
Developer Spotlight: Kapil Saini
Learn about Kapil Saini, Senior Solutions Architect at Kearney, and how his journey from working with self-driving cars led him to find the power of graph databases.
Bring your coffee and talk directly with our engineers every Tuesday on Discord. During Graphé hours, we talk about all things graph, answer questions about graph modeling, GSQL programming, and more!
Happening This Week
Join TigerGraph’s Nikita Iserson to learn how graphs are used to uncover fraud!
- Introduction to TigerGraph
- Fraud Detection Challenges
- Graph Model, Data Exploration, and Investigation
- Visual Rules, Red Flags, and Feature Generation
- TigerGraph Machine Learning Workbench:
- XGBoost with Graph Features
- Graph Neural Network and Explainability
Thu, October 27, 2022
9:00 AM – 9:45 AM PDT
[Wednesday, October 26th - Friday, October 28th] Chief Data & Analytics Officer Exchange
In Person: Dallas, TX
Gain Actionable Insights - Hear the dialogue on key topic areas that are impacting your role today and learn how your peers are tackling their initiatives.
[Thursday, November 3rd] The Best Graph Algorithms to Solve Your Supply Chain Problems
What you will learn:
- Introduction to graph analytics and machine learning on connected data
- How to take your data analytics to the next level by using TigerGraph for:
- Supply chain optimisation
- Risk management with advanced analytics
- Powerful what-if scenarios
- Design and model graph schema for supply chain
- Apply machine learning relevant to the industry of supply chain
[Tuesday, November 29th] Evanta CDO Executive Summit – Chicago
In Person: Chicago
Get together with Chicago’s top CDOs to tackle shared business challenges and critical priorities facing your role today. Participate in this one-day, local program with peer-driven topics and interactive discussions with your true C-level peers.
[Monday, November 28th - Friday, December 2nd] AWS Re:Invent Las Vegas
In Person: Las Vegas
For 10 years, the global cloud community has come together at re:Invent to meet, get inspired, and rethink what’s possible. Join us again this year in Las Vegas for our biggest, most comprehensive, and most vibrant event in cloud computing.
Kaggle Trending Datasets
Starbucks Drinks Ingredient Details
Spotify Tracks Dataset
A dataset of Spotify songs with different genres and their audio features
House Price Dataset
A concise dataset for House Price Prediction Problem