Roles Management and Admin Portal is loading forever in TGCloud

Created a new tgcloud account and a 3.8.0 instance.
When accessed from the Tools tab of the Cluster (where the cluster id is passed as a query string), the Cloud Admin Portal loading forever:

Also, Role Management in Access Management - loading forever:

Please advise.
Thanks!
Mor

Hi Mor,

Thank for for reporting this issue. Can you help open the Chrome Developer console, and send us the errors you see there?

Best,
Renchu

Hi Mor,

In order to facilitate the investigation, is it possible to invite renchu.song@tigergraph.com and ding.zhao@tigergraph.com do your organization as Cluster Admin role?

Best,
Renchu

You’re invited.
However, now I cannot resume the cluster.
I’m getting an error:
Insufficient credits. Please add a credit card or subscribe via AWS / Azure / GCP marketplace.

This cluster was up yesterday and paused (it’s a free cluster), but why can’t I resume it?

Hi Mor,

The reason of the issue is because the 2 nginx headers are added from AdminPortal.

After removing them, it works now.
Can you share with us your use case that needs these 2 nginx headers? Are you trying to embed TigerGraph tools in your own product in some way?

Best,
Renchu

Hi Renchu.
Thanks for your help with this.
On my previous instance (3.5.3), I had some issues sending REST API requests from AWS, and after some support deliberation I was advised to add these settings (there’s a thread about this here somewhere).
If it will work without these settings on 3.8.0 - fine with me :slight_smile:
But what if someone really needs these CORS settings? the app should not break anyway…

Btw, it this the reason why I could not also resume the cluster?

Hi Mor,

No problem, please have a try and let me know if the REST API request works
We are working on a long term solution for the CORS settings
Fail to resume cluster is an edge case that we fixed today, thanks for reporting this to us

Best,
Renchu

Also, see here my new message:

Very well.
Once we clear the users/roles issue I’ll be able to set things up and test REST requests…
Thanks!

Renchu,
I can already test the REST request, as I already have a secret defined.
However - it is also not working with 3.8. See here: