How to write the file path when I want to load the. csv file data into the GSQL shell tool in the web version of tigergraph cloud?

Hello. My question is how to write the file path when I want to load the. csv file data into the GSQL shell tool in the web version of tigergraph cloud? I have checked the GSQL101 tutorial on the TG website, which is suitable for downloading to the local Tigergraph and GSQL. However, I am using the GSQL shell tool on the TG cloud, so the example method in this tutorial cannot solve my problem.
I tried to represent the file path as an absolute path, as shown in my picture. I stored two. csv files in the “C:\cloud study” folder created on my computer, but the running results showed an error.

Hi Huxu,

I’m sorry to inform you that you cannot directly map a file from your local disk into the GSQL web shell. However, I have a solution that can help you solve the problem.

To work around the issue, you can upload the file from GraphStudio. Here are the steps:

1. Open GraphStudio
  2. Go to the Map Data To Graph page.
  3. Click Add data file button and choose Local File then browse the file from your local disk.
  4. Once you have uploaded the local file, you will be able to access it in the GSQL Web Shell using the file path /home/tigergraph/tigergraph/data/gui/loading_data/your_file.csv.

I hope this solution helps. If you have any further questions or concerns, please let me know.

2 Likes