Global vertex added attribute

II Alter a vertex globally (add an attribute named “pagerank”), should it be changed locally as well? I can see the global view has changed and new pagerank added, but the local is the same as before and when I want to access the added attribute within a query it dose not know the attribute. any idea?

1 Like

I am also having this problem - did you find a solution?

actually, I had other problems as well like I could not run the pagerank and got timeout error even if I increased the timeout. I was suggested to restart the database from the scratch and this problem got solved automatically. I know it is not the best solution, but please let me if you got better solution.

Thanks

@Neda_Zarayeneh Global Schema allows you to have a multi-graph solution in which two graphs can share data. In your solution you will want to add pagerank to the local graph.

I have sample code in an older notebook that leverages pagerank. Are you using GraphStudio (GUI) to do schema designs or pushing changes using code?

Did you get past the issue? TigerGraph is hosting Office Hours today @ 6pm PST on Discord. I’ll be there and help you out in-person.

Office Hours Link: TigerGraph