Could you help me answer the following questions

Hi everyone
Glad to join you. Could you help me answer the following questions
Q1) From the command line , which command should you type to see the system status ?
Q2)What can you do if GSQL shell fails to launch ?
Q3)What is the default location that is assumed by the loading job ?
Q4) Does a Loading statement include a comma seperator ?
Q5)When a loading job loads from a path instead of a single file , what is expected behavior ?
Q6)Which command do you run to start Tigergraph services on first boot ?

Hi @Malamine_Diabira !

Q1) You can use the LS command to display the catalog, which records all the vertex types, edge types, graphs, queries, jobs, and session parameters that have been defined for the current active graph. To check the status of GSE and all other processes, run gadmin status to show the key TigerGraph processes.

Q2) If the GSE process fails to start, please check these factors in our troubleshooting guide.

Q3) Can you describe more what you mean by the ‘default location that is assumed by the loading job’? With a loading job the input sources could be defined in the load job or could be provided when running the job. Additionally, loading jobs can also be run by submitted an HTTP request to the REST++ server.

Q4) Yes it can! Check out this example: LOAD file2 TO EDGE friendship VALUES ($0, $1, $2) USING header="true", separator=",";

Q5) This this example: DEFINE FILENAME file1="/home/tigergraph/person.csv"; DEFINE FILENAME file2="/home/tigergraph/friendship.csv"; The data is being loaded from multiple paths to the files. The expected results can be found here under the Run a Loading Job section.

Q6) To start TigerGraph, type gsql into the bash terminal to start a GSQL session. You can then run GSQL shell commands.

If you are having continuing issues and taking the issues listed in our troubleshooting guide, open a support ticket to request assistance.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

2 Likes