Static Code analyzer for GSQL

Hi Is there a plugin that I can integrate with my github that can run a static code analyzer for GSQL ?

@kapilsaini not that i’m aware of. Could you provide me some examples of a plugin that does this now (maybe for SQL) That will help us better to understand the ask and possibly scope out a project that could help you and the broader community.

In the past I’ve used tools like www.sonarqube.org to do GSQL code checking. Are you thinking something along that lines as well?

1 Like

Thanks @Jon_Herke for the response. I was also talking something on terms of sonarqube, but when i check supported languages at sonarqube (https://www.sonarqube.org/features/multi-languages/) , I don’t see GSQL as one of the languages. Can you provide some reference as in how you used sonarqube to test gsql code ?

Anyone can please help me here to understand If I am missing anything or to be specific does sonarqube or any other application supports GSQL ?

Anyone…someone…Noone…any inputs here.

@kapilsaini,

When we implemented GSQL code analysis using SonarQube we had to implement this from scratch (At my old company). Off the top of my head I don’t know if anyone has a public Code Analysis tool plugin.

If you would like to use SonarQube my team can explore an implementation and develop a pattern the community could use.

1 Like