Setting azure devops pipeline for tgcloud to push gsql changes

Hello guys,
i wanted to know how can we setup a azure devops pipeline to push the gsql changes from azure repo to tgcloud.

@kaizzz I haven’t used the Azure DevOps Pipeline but looking at their landing page it seems you can use Python. It would be simple enough to just write a build script in Python (or shell) to deploy your code.

This project has examples or using Python or Shell scripts to deploy GSQL code. GitHub - TigerGraph-DevLabs/TigerGraph_Northwinds

Let me know if this helps - I would always be glad to jump on a Discord Chat session to dive deeper.

thanks jon. but i wanted to know if there is any way to setup a pipeline for an azure repo where gsql queries are stored. It should take the changes and update it to tg cloud.

I don’t see why you couldn’t. I’ve personally not used Azure for their CI/CD tooling but it shouldn’t be an issue.

@kaizzz Have you tried and run into any issues?

If I have some spare time I can see if I can get an example project deployed there.

Yes jon.i have tried setting it up, but im little confused on how i can add the queries there. It would be really helpful if you send me any example project. Thank you.