Error when trying to import an existing solution

Hi TG community,

It has been a few months since I used my local TG studio with a docker. I started up my container and TG like I usually did but when I opened it in the same port and browser, I had no existing solutions. First question - are the solutions stored somewhere locally on my computer that I can try to retrieve it from? If so, could you please direct me to them?

I did export a solution in August 2022 and tried importing it but an error message pops up “failed to import graph”. Second question - How can I check what the error was to try to solve it? I tried importing an earlier solution from June 2022 and that one worked, but is missing A LOT of work I did.

Any help would be super appreciated!

@renatagot It might work best if we jump on a quick call in Discord. Let me know when would work for you and we can go through all the issues you’re facing.

If the import isn’t working it’s usually caused by TG DB versions that aren’t compatible. But… If you did an export you can unzip the file and it will have all the GSQL code in there. (so your work shouldn’t be lost)